We are one of the top BC-based commercial sign and lighting companies and are thrilled to be in expansion mode. We are currently seeking a Journeyman Electrician to join our sign and lighting technical team.
In this role you will perform service and troubleshooting duties as well as installation electrical services related to new and retro-fit signage as well as special projects throughout the Lower Mainland. Our clients represent some of the top national commercial and retail brands in North America.
- Certified journeyman electrician
- Self-starter with a good work ethic and a keen ability to solve problems
- At least 2 years experience as a journeyman electrician (commercial and/or signage experience is considered an asset)
- Well rounded experience in the electrical field
- Must be able to work independently and as a team player
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Valid and clean driver’s license
- Safety and quality oriented mentality
- No issues with heights or occasional out-of-town work
- Valid drivers license in good standing
Why Work With Us
- Competitive hourly rate and bonuses
- Weekly payroll
- Access to a company vehicle
- Cell phone or cell allowance and gas card
- We take pride in being an employer of choice
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Amazing employee-focused work environment
- We are BC-based and have a strong track record as a leading employer
- Full time hours with regular, stable scheduling
- We have awesome, informative weekly toolbox meetings…really.
If you’re ready to make a move and join a leading BC-based organization that values its employees, we’d love to hear from you. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: Full-time