What do our Account Managers do?
Personal customer service is a priority here at Chris’s Sign Service and to support this we have assigned Account Managers to each of our clients as their first point of contact. They receive all maintenance requests for their assigned clients and work in conjunction with our Dispatcher to ensure each job is scheduled promptly. They are your source for any questions you may have regarding your job including the date and approximate time one of our technicians will arrive on-site.
Have a problem with a work order? Your Account Manager will be happy to receive and resolve any issue with completed work.
In short, our team of Account Managers are an invaluable single point of contact for each customer and help keep our Dispatch and Service Departments running smoothly. From first contact with our office to a Service Technician arriving on site, your Account Manager will see your job through to completion.
In the coming weeks, we will be featuring each of our Account Managers in a weekly feature.
- Shannon Conran: CBRE (PetroCanada), BJC (Shell), Automalls, WPC, Apple, Flying J, Napa, Dicks Lumber, Best Buy
- Lorri Weatherston: Husky, CIBC, and TD
- Ingrid Arevalo: McDonalds, Starbucks, Michaels, Sportchek, PetSmart, Atmosphere
- Candace Grimes-Prentice: Malls, Wendy’s, Nadir, Indigo/Chapters, Broadway National, Capitol Lighting, Tim Hortons, One Offs
- Lynne Roadhouse: Rexall, AYW, 7-Eleven, Esso, The Source, Fields
Chris’s Sign & Lighting Service; Keeping your lights on since 1991!